Tuesday, September 30, 2008

birthday wish

Today I felt extraordinarily blessed. While people were singing "happy birthday", I sat there trying to think of a wish. For the first time, I couldn't think of a single one. I had my healthy son on my lap, my loving husband by my side, wonderful friends surrounding me, and family that loves me.....God is good.

Not only did I have a birthday, so did Noah! He turned six months old today. It's amazing how much a baby changes in just six months...He's smiling & laughing, rolling over both ways, sitting upright for brief periods, babbling and reaching for everything in sight. He had a great visit with his pediatrician yesterday, and she said he looked perfect! He now weighs 14lbs 12ozs (10% percentile), and is 27.25 inches tall (75% percetile). A bit on the skinny side, but hopefully that will change once we start solids soon. Happy six months baby boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment