Thank you for the wonderful week! Noah and I visited home this past week and we sure got spoiled! I got to sleep in every morning while his Halmuni & Halabuji played with him and when I finally managed to crawl out of bed, there was even breakfast waiting for me! I got my first haircut since I've had a baby (seriously right?!? It's been six months) while my mom watched him. Noah went on long nature walks while I lazily surfed the internet. Absolutely a new mom's dream come true...
Great photos!!! Looks like Noah has grown so much. I am sure that he is almost ready to crawl if he hasn't already started. Miss you guys, hope you are doing well.
Great photos!!! Looks like Noah has grown so much. I am sure that he is almost ready to crawl if he hasn't already started. Miss you guys, hope you are doing well.
ReplyDelete