Sunday, December 28, 2008

Noah's 1st Christmas - Part I

The first part of Christmas was spent up in Lake Tahoe with Halmuni and Halabuji. Matt and I got to go snowboarding together while Noah spent the day playing with the grandparents. Needless to say, we had a blast! It was definately one of the highlights of our trip. For as long as I can remember, I've gone to Lake Tahoe each Christmas and it was so nice to continue the tradition with my baby boy. We can't wait to strap a snowboard to his feet and teach him!
During this time, Noah developed an interesting connection with his Halabuji. Everytime Noah saw him, he would start growling. Then my dad would growl back, Noah would respond...back and forth. It was the funniest thing! He would only growl at Halabuji, no one else...my dad got the biggest kick out of it! What a funny child.
Thanks Halmuni and Halabuji for the fun time in the snow. Hope you're having a great time traveling!







No comments:

Post a Comment