Friday, January 9, 2009

9 month update

Noah had his 9 month wellness check this past week. The good news is that he's perfectly healthy and hitting each milestone on point. The concerning news is that the Dr. is a bit worried about his weight. His weight - 16.6 lbs (he's fallen off the percentile chart), and his height - 29.75 inches (90th percentile). His pediatrician has made a few suggestions to get him to eat solids better, so hopefully he'll plump up here soon.
A bit of interesting news though....my son loves carrots! This is quite amusing to me because I haven't eaten a carrot since, oh - I don't know...2001?!? And that's probably because one rogue shredded carrot got accidently tossed in my salad at a restaurant even though I explicitly said "no carrots." I type this with a smug smile because my mom threatened me during my pregnancy by saying, "my son will not eat carrots and therefore have bad eyes because I was too picky of a eater while I was pregnant with him." Not so, umma, not so... :)



1 comment:

  1. Looks like he is enjoying his food!! What a great smile all gums...love it.

    ReplyDelete