Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fluffy Bum

We've made the switch! For the past few weeks, We've transitioned into cloth diapers for Noah. Enviromentally, financially, and for other random reasons, it just made sense. After a few weeks of trying it out, I'm happy to report that I love it!!! I have about 15 cloth diapers that I wash every two days (I can't wait to increase my stash, there's just so many different types out there!). Surprisingly, I don't even mind the extra laundry. Every time I pull the diapers out of the dryer, there's such a feeling of satisfaction knowing that I'm not flushing money down the drain by using disposables. And besides, his little bum just looks so cute in them!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Joyce! It is such a nice feeling knowing that you're doing the best for your baby and the earth. And yes, baby bums in clothies look super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    Noah has such a beautiful Hercules' muscle.
    Don't try to show it to anyone.
    HRBZ 2

    ReplyDelete