Sunday, March 1, 2009

feeding the ducks

For some reason, Noah was kind of sad on Sabbath, he didn't even want to ride the horsey at Sabbath School! So after church, we headed over to the park to feed the ducks. These ducks were not afraid to come close to get the bread...one even grabbed some out of Matt's hand! Oh boy, Noah did not like those ducks getting too close, so I'm not sure the trip cheered him up after all. Things will be a lot happier around here when those teeth break through up top (at least I sure hope so!!).

Check out that sad, sad face...



That duck was getting a little to close for Noah's comfort

Finally warming up to the duck

2 comments:

  1. sometimes they just have bad days! It was great to see you guys, Noah is so cute! We hope you will come again to our sabbath schol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was the park? I hope Noah feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete