While we were sad we didn't get to see family this Thanksgiving, we sure had a nice and relaxing time at home! We spent the day cooking together, going to the park, and eating of course! The day after Thanksgiving, Matt braved the black friday sales while Noah and I started putting out our Christmas decorations. Matt came home with a 7 foot tree ("it was on sale," he says :)) that has taken over our living room, but it is sure bringing a lot of smiles on Noah's face. Surprisingly, we haven't had to put a gate around it yet...he's pretty much left it alone, although the ornaments are only on the top half of the tree!
After we went to church on Sabbath, Matt was so sweet and offered to take Noah to the aquarium while I stayed at home. I can't remember the last time I've taken a 3.5 hour nap! I had all these grand plans of going to Barnes and Noble or a coffee shop with a magazine, and all I ended up doing was sleeping. And it was delightful.
Looks like you had a yummy Thanksgiving meal! Love the photo of Noah in front of the Christmas tree...adorable. Miss you guys as always xoxo
ReplyDelete