Can I just start out by saying how much I love having a newborn? I love the way they smell, look, and the way their little bodies just mold to you. Emme Katherine entered our lives on January 23rd, and she is just the sweetest little girl...she actually reminds me a lot of Noah when he was a newborn. So far, she's been super easy going and mellow...the only thing that makes her mad is bath time. Noah has welcomed her into our home with so much love and affection, it's bordering on a little 'too much', if there was such a thing. Everytime he sees her, he can't stop hugging and kissing her. He get's concerned when she whimpers (he puts his hands on both sides of his face and whispers "oh no! baby"), and he loves to go get diapers for me when it's time to change her. He tries to get her to drink from his sippy cup, and is always trying to share his snacks with her. God has truly blessed our family with this new addition, and while I know that the coming months are going to be a challenging adjustment, I can't wait to see how our family changes! God is good...
Her entry into this world started off rocky, but thankfully she's doing well now! All 6 lbs 13 ozs of her Laura and Dale's baby Elias was born just 9 hours after Emme! Proud Halmuni and Halabuji Proud Grammie and Grandaddy Finally getting to leave the hospital! After her first bath at home Getting snuggles from big brother...he would love on her for hours if I let him! Our little family Here's a video clip of sweet Noah meeting his little sister for the first time
Congrats Matt and Joyce she is just perfect! Wish I was there to help out! Hope Mom and Emme are recovering well! We loved watching Noah's reaction to Emme it was adorable...loving his curly hair too. Miss you guys! Thinking of you. Hugs, Greg and Melissa x
CONGRATS!!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hope you are feeling well! LEt us know if you need anything- a meal maybe? I would love to help u guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Matt and Joyce she is just perfect! Wish I was there to help out! Hope Mom and Emme are recovering well! We loved watching Noah's reaction to Emme it was adorable...loving his curly hair too. Miss you guys! Thinking of you. Hugs, Greg and Melissa x
ReplyDelete