Noah loves to sing...when he's playing with his toys, he's always singing a little ditty to himself. His favorite songs are "Sabbath is a Happy Day", "The Wheels on the Bus", "ABC Song", and "Row Row Row Your Boat". Whenever I've taken out the camera to record him, he always stops, but this morning, he was quite cooperative! I'm so excited to have gotten this on camera, I know it's one of those things I'll watch when he's a teenager to remind me of what a sweet boy he is!
Love to hear his voice! We miss being able to come over to your house....one day soon we will be in the same country! Oh, by the way love Emme's upset, I didn't get my way face what a personality. Hugs
ReplyDeleteHe's got the cutest husky voice.
ReplyDeleteHe's making me smile =)
- Cindy from OH
You sing so much better than your buzzi and halmi.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I haven't seen them sing any songs. Please teach them from ABC songs when you see them next time.
SR HRBZ