Lots and lots has happened since Christmas time. Emme turned 1 (pictures and future post to come), she is taking steps, Noah has started a new Montessori preschool, and we've moved again (just one exit down)!
Since I haven't posted in months, here's a few highlights of what has been going on...
Noah's first day of Montessori - so far he loves it, and asks to go all the time. Such a different experience than last year! The only downside is the automatic flusher they have for the kiddie toilets there...he's scared to go potty there so he either holds it in, or has accidents :( We're working on that one...
The boy has had his first real accident. He knocked his mouth on the back of the couch and as a result has a gray, dead tooth. We took him to the pedodontist and he's clearly made himself at home. Luckily he's used to having people peer into his mouth all the time!
Our beautiful one year old
Standing and dancing at her birthday party (sadly, this is the only pic I took at her party...luckily I had a photographer come to capture all the details and moments).
Opening her gifts
This video of Noah was taken right after Christmas. It makes me laugh everytime I watch it and captures his personality so well!
Our sweet girl taking steps
OMG...!!! they are just too cute~ you know I've been waiting for this blog to be updated lol
ReplyDeleteNoah just makes me smile. He's funny. I can't believe Emme's walking. She looks so excited to be walking. I love her smile~
from cindy