The very sight of my two favorite people sleeping made my heart skip and want to burst with happiness...Unfortunately, I had a feeling of dread all morning knowing that my sweet little Noah had a special trip to the Ped's office to get circumcised today. So he went from the sweet, peaceful, sleeping baby up above, to this...

Matt was brave enough to watch and help out with the procedure. I on the other hand, was too chicken to watch. I spent the time pacing back and forth in the exam room, looking at pictures of other babies on the bulletin board and smiling to myself thinking that I had the cutest baby out of them all :) . The good news is that Noah is back to his birth weight already and the Dr. feels so confidant about him that she doesn't want to see him again for 2 months. Hip hip hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment