These last few days our poor baby has got a bit of a cold. He wakes up in the morning with the snottiest nose, but still manages to put a smile on his face. Every now and then he'll even throw in a cough for good measure, as if to say "mom, I
really am sick..." Because he feels under the weather, he's been sleeping so much during the day that I actually wish he'd wake up just so I can play with him (well, almost...it is rather nice being able to get some things around the house done)!


When he is awake, I still make sure he gets his daily tummy exercises. Look at how strong he's getting!

Just for reference, this next photo is from a few weeks back...

He still protests every time I put him on his belly for exercise time, but hey, can you blame the guy? Who likes to work out?!?
Hey Noah,
ReplyDeleteDo you have a cold?
Don't worry! Please check the best pharmacist in the world.
Young