Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sabbath at the park

We had the most lovely picnic at the park today. The weather was just perfect, the baby ducks were out and the food was delish! Noah caught a few zzz's while we read on a blanket. Reading has become a rare treat ever since we had Noah! After our picnic, we stopped by the local coffee house and treated ourselves to a blended mocha milkshake. What a perfect Sabbath afternoon.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Joyce,
    We must be in different generations.
    When we(old SDA people) drink coffee,we tend to drink in a hiding places.You're very open.I envy you folks of that spirit.We are all hypocrites.PS,Your parents are excluded.
    Old man from Santa Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce,
    Yimo told me about this site. Your parents are leaving Korea tomorrow.. You must be missing them so~ much~! I think your parents really miss Noah and I bet they can't wait to leave Korea and meet Noah.. hehe
    Anyways.. I really like the picnic pictures.
    Noah has grown a lot since I saw him..... Wow!!!
    I can tell he's gonna break a lot of girls' hearts.. kekeke
    He's just too~~~ too~~~ cute!
    hey, is the old man from Santa Rosa yimobu? kekekeke he's funny
    love, cindy

    ReplyDelete