Wednesday, May 28, 2008

is it 2 months already?!?

Noah had his 2 month check this week with his pediatrician and we're happy to report that everything looks great! He weighs in at a whoppin 10lbs 11ozs (20th percentile) and is now 24 inches long (90th percentile!!!). Way to go Noah! While we're so excited and pleased with how much he's grown, I couldn't help but feel sad as I packed away some of his newborn clothes that don't fit him anymore. I held the clothes up in the air, shaking my head in disbelief that he actually used to be swimming in them! I can't believe our sweet baby is 2 months old already...



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! The pictures look as if Noah says to his mom that,"What are you talking about mom? I'm ready to arm wrestle with grand pa any time."
    You must be doing an excellent job for the baby.
    Very old man from Santa Rosa

    ReplyDelete