Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Future Heartbreaker
He smiled!!! Just when I think that there's nothing else our little son can do to melt our hearts, he goes and smiles! At first I thought he was either going to the bathroom or passing gas, but it happened again and again! I wish I had the picture to prove it....unfortunately, I have a dinosaur of a camera. Once I push the button to take a picture, it has about a three second lag (although it feels like 10 sec) before the pic is actually captured. Really, I tried so many times. Poor Noah was probably wondering what had gotten into his mother, with her hopping up and down, making contorted faces, singing off-tune. Well, you're just going to have to take my word for it and see for yourself! Meanwhile, here's a picture of some sweet toes that are so soft and tasty to kiss! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With you two for parents, there's no doubt in my mind little Noah will be a heartbreaker!! :-) Thanks for sharing the sweet stories of parenthood!
ReplyDelete