People always make 'going to the gym more' their New Year's resolution. Since I don't like to make promises I can't keep, I decided to make it my baby's resolution rather than my own! That way, there is a probable chance that I might actually keep it. So at the beginning of this month, we started going to My Gym twice a week for their tiny tykes class. I was unsure of how Noah would do in the class, as it is scheduled during one of his naps, but he loves it! He especially enjoys climbing up stairs, doing the stretches in the beginning, and chasing after the little balls.


Hanging out with his buddies Ethan and Lauryn

Cruising down the zipline

Playing with the other babies during 'seperation time'
Love it! Noah looks like he is totally enjoying every second of the gym. Miss you guys, just wished I was able to accompany Greg this next week what a bummer.
ReplyDeleteI love My Gym - and so do my boys - such a great place! I am jealous of Noah riding that zip-line - looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete