Our trip started out great....Noah is turning out to be such a good traveler, he even fell asleep on the plane ride over! Our resort is seriously one of the nicest places I've ever stayed in. I think our suite is bigger than our house and even has a hot tub on our balcony. We got lucky and are staying in a building with sweeping views of the Pacific. We go to sleep listening to the waves crashing. I don't know if you read this or not Auntie Soonnam, but thank you so so much for letting us use your timeshare! We've gone to the pool several times now, and it turns out we have a little water baby. After watching Matt put his head under water, Noah started copying him and puts his little mouth and nose in! Because he's so active during the day exploring and swimming, he sleeps great...we've put his crib in the second bathroom (yes, it's that big). Here's a few pics of our trip so far...
Hanging out in the plane

The view of resort on one of our walks


Eating dinner on balcony while watching the sunset

In the courtyard next to the hotel lobby

Oh, you guys look like you are having a wonderful time...so happy to hear that Noah is doing well!!! I took a chance that you would have something posted already...you are amazing! Happy to see that the fam is doing well. Thinking of you.
ReplyDelete