Monday, June 1, 2009

lately

~Walking is now the choice mode of transportation. He wants to walk...everywhere.
~He's developed a standard grin that he likes to show off when I pull out the camera. I'm having a hard time getting casual smiles from him when the cameras out.


~Baby sign language has been an easy way to communicate during meal time. I'm no longer frantically guessing what he wants. He signs "more" and "milk" (which he thinks is milk or water).


~There's still an obsession with balloons going on over here. He loves to drag them around the house, sometimes even holding on to them during meals. It doesn't matter if the helium is losing it's steam...he loves them till the bitter end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! so cute.
    I know what you're trying to say in front of your mom's camrea.
    Chee...se..
    Am I right?
    We all love you.
    SR HRBZ.

    ReplyDelete