Tuesday, August 4, 2009

new blog title needed

Most of you have already heard our good news, but for those of you who haven't...Noah is going to be a big brother! Matt and I are over the moon about our news. We had a detailed ultrasound done yesterday for a testing procedure, and I asked the ultrasound tech and the perinatal specialist (seperately) what they thought the sex was going to be. They both said without hesitation that they thought it was a girl!!! For some reason, I've been expecting another boy all along, so it's taking me some time to get used to the idea of having a girl. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot more expensive too :) I'm only about 14.5 weeks along, so we'd love it if you kept our little family in your prayers.


2 comments:

  1. Love the photo! I wish I could say if you need anything I could help you but I am SO far away. I say a prayer for you and the baby every day (I am serious). Thinking of you all. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! How exciting!
    Is Laura expecting too? I saw Hailey and she said she was but Laura doesn't update her blog much! Let me know how having 2 works out! We are going to wait one more year until Justin is further along in his residency before we have another one! A girl would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete