We took Noah to the beach for the first time last weekend. The little guy did not like it...he didn't know what to do with himself and the sand. Everytime I got near the water with him, he would clutch onto me for dear life. To top off our sad day at the beach, we got rear-ended on the way home. Thank goodness Noah was fine, but Matt injured his back. Please say a prayer for a quick recovery of his back and a speedy resolution with the insurance companies.
What a sad, sad boy
what a depressing post...I promise the next one will be more pleasant!
Standing all by himself, yeah! I don't think too many little ones like the beach for the first time.
ReplyDeleteHow horrible that Matt's back was injured! Hope he is doing better. Hugs your way!
THEY DON'T LIKE THE WAVES AND SAND AT THIS AGE! WHEN WE TOOK CARTER I WAS SO SAD FOR HIM BUT NOW HE LOVES IT! HE IS GETTING SO BIG!!!
ReplyDelete