Thursday, April 2, 2009

one year update

Noah had his one year check up this week and the Dr. says he's looking good. He's now 18 lbs even (still off the charts), and 30 inches tall (55% percentile). The Dr. said that he's steadily gaining weight at each visit, which is what really matters. :) The only concern this time were his iron levels...so unfortunately, she ordered for him to get his blood drawn at the lab so it could be evaluated more carefully. She said the worst case scenario is that he would need iron supplements, so that's not too bad. Overall, it was an encouraging visit.

After we got back from the Dr. office, I was looking through some mail when I heard Noah talking and giggling to himself. This is what I found the little rascal doing...Look at the look of mischief on his face!!! I have a feeling I'm going to have my hands full with this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment