Sunday, March 28, 2010

Emme-2 months, Noah-2 years

Last week was Emme's 2 month check-up and Noah's 2 year exam. They both did very well despite the long wait for the Dr! Here's their recent stats:
Emme - 13.2 lbs (99th percentile), 21 3/4 in (55th percentile) - to quote Dr. Clark, she's the "perfect picture of health."
Noah - 24.13 lbs (15th percentile), and 34 1/2 inches (70th percentile) - and the Dr. says he's doing great developmentally as well.

My two swaddle bugs


Emme's tummy time

Noah wanted to try too!

Matt had a special day last week as well, he turned 30! Happy Birthday to the best husband and daddy I know...to many many many more.... I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Matt...we called and left a message. Love the updates on Noah and Emme. I can't believe how much Emme has grown...yay! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete