So I have a confession to make....I used to secretly make fun of moms who put extremely large, gaudy bows on their little babies heads. It looked so uncomfortable for the infant. Now that I have a daughter, I've crossed over to the other side. You just can't help it...these bows are just so cute! I've only bought one so far, but I can see that the damage has been done. Matt has already been warned that mass quantities of bows will be purchased in the near future.

In other hair news, Noah has short hair!!! I'll spare you the gory details of how this came to be, but lets just say that Matt will have to do a lot of convincing if he ever wants to cut his hair again :). Noah looks like such a little mischevious boy now!
I literally sighed out loud when I saw that all of Noah's hair got cut! Wow, he looks like such a big boy right now. Not too sure if he is happy about it but he's still adorable. The bow fits Emme just perfectly!!!
ReplyDelete