Emme is already 7 weeks old! Somebody tell her to slow down...time is going by too fast. I love the newborn stage so much and I feel like it's zooming along. She's such a good-natured little baby so far. I call her "sweet cheeks", because, well, do I really need to explain? :) She sleeps well at night, only getting up every 3 hours to eat...but thankfully she goes right back to sleep. She loves staring at her big brother, who's equally into her. And she loves to be held - all the time. Just like her brother, she hates being in her carseat. I've actually gotten used to the screaming in the car - it's just part of the ride now. And I finally feel like I'm starting to get in a groove with two kids.
Tummy time
I caught her smiling for the camera!
Noah was singing her a little song this morning, and I was so happy that my camera was nearby!
I think the nickname fits her perfectly! Love the pics!!! Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete